- Ultimate Flexibility - Access softphones and browser-based web clients on virtually any device.
- Single tenant - We host a unique secure instance of 3CX for every single business.
- Cost-Effective - Save on your office phone bills and eliminate inter-office call charges.
- Wide Range of Integrations - Connect with popular CRMs and browsers for huge efficiency savings.
- 3CX Licenses - Buy the right license based on your simultaneous calling and business specifications.
- SIP Trunks - We can work with preferred SIP trunks providers designed to work seamlessly with the system.
- Hosting - We can host your 3CX instance for maximum resiliency and reliability.
- Hardware - We provide a variety of plug-and-play hardware from a wide range of brands.
- Support - Our support and engineering staff are experts in provisioning, setup and usage of 3CX
- 24/7 Monitoring - Every managed 3CX instance is monitored at all times by our Network Operations Centre.
- Managed updates - We make sure that 3CX is kept up to date with the latest security and feature updates.
- Constant backups - We ensure encrypted backups of all 3CX instances are made off-site on a regular basis.
- Experienced 3CX engineers - Our staff include years of 3CX installation, support and troubleshooting experience.
We sell a range of handsets, headsets and conference phones from a wide range of brands including Yealink, Snom and Polycom. Just talk to our team for more info.
3CX is an open-source PBX, meaning it can support a large variety of existing IP telephony hardware.
Frequently asked questions
3CX is primarily deployed as a cloud managed service in a data centre, rather than as a physical on-site PBX. This removes the risk of any expensive repairs, offers a range of extra features and there is no need for any maintenance contracts, however we do also support and install on-premise 3CX systems.
3CX is an open-source phone system with a user friendly management interface, which can be easily adapted for a diverse set of business needs.
Yes! 3CX offers you access a ‘soft phone’ which is an app installed on your mobile phone. This will allow you to access all the features from your office phone and make calls from your office number.
We’ve helped organisations across Gibraltar take advantage of cloud-based and on-premise communications tools.